At Dr. Sonal Kapoor Physiotherapy Clinic, we care for you, we care for your thoughts, emotions and relationships… THE RESULT YOU WANT. THE CARE YOU DESERVE.
After surgery is performed, Post Surgical Rehabilitation comes into existence. For re-establishing joint motion, muscle strength around the joint and finally joint function, it’s important to go through the rehabilitation program. The main purpose of this is not only to cooperate in quick recovery but also to help in relieving pain by using best possible planned therapy and techniques. Post surgical rehabilitation can be done post fractures, abdominal and chest operations. The time to recover from any surgery will totally depend on a number of factors, although age, pre-operative conditioning, recovery levels and body response are important indicators, the type of surgery can have a massive influence too.
There are multiple cases for which surgery is done and Post Surgical rehabilitation is needed. Some of them are:
- Total hip replacement.
- Total knee replacement.
- Shoulder arthroscopy.
- Post operative Meniscal tear.
- Post operative Anterior cruciate ligament tear.
- Post operative Posterior cruciate ligament tear.
- Post operative Medial collateral ligament tear.
- Post operative spinal injury.
- Post operative rotator cuff tear.
- Post operative elbow injury.
HOW PHYSIOTHERAPY HELPS:
- To get relief before time.
- Reduce pain through advance modalities.
- Reduce tightness.
- Gait training, including stairs & curbs.
- Reduce stiffness.
- Increase strength through resisted band exercises.
- Treatments through advance modalities.
Apart from basic Post Surgical Rehabilitation, Dr. Sonal Kapoor Physiotherapy Clinic provides other treatments as well.